Digital transformation is a strategic priority for senior executives and their boards, but it is also a formidable challenge. Given the importance of this topic, CDT has developed a signature conference series. Our thematic program features thought-provoking interviews, fireside chats, and moderated panel sessions with experienced leaders from diverse industries. Our target audience is senior business executives who are looking to develop these new leadership capabilities.
In 2015, the program focused on making the case for reinvention, arguing that businesses must reconceive themselves for a digital world. 275 guests from 138 companies came to examine how technology is changing competition and the specific challenges that companies face on the road to reinvention: making the business case, competing in a platform-based world, and leading the transformation.
In 2016, the program will focus on the next phase of reinvention and how executives must spot big trends, understand how technology is transforming their industries, develop new ideas for growth, and invest in the future.
Who Should Attend
- CEOs who develop the vision
- Board members and financial executives who oversee the process
- Senior executives who lead the transformation
- Business unit and functional leaders who must execute
- Disruption is Closer Than You Think
- Reinvention at Scale
- Transforming Begins at the Top
- The Magic of Digital
- Ideating, Incubating and Integrating Digital Innovation
- Business Impact of the Internet of Things
- Managing in a World of Constant Change
- A Digital Journey
- What’s Next: Looking into the Future